Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
holy crap your grass looks unusually green!! i miss grass...we don't have any anymore...damn dogs! Nice pic cath!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OOhhhh....what big teeth they have! LOL Great pic. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Wonderful pic! I love Izzy!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kasco said:
OOhhhh....what big teeth they have! LOL Great pic. :D
:lol: if you look close you will notice that poor chance really has no teeth to bare :cry: izzy has quite an unfair advantage

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I agree...that is some green grass! Nice picture. Looks like they enjoy playing with each other.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Love the pic!!!! I cant believe how fast Izzy has grown since last time i seen her! wasnt that long ago! Keep them coming! love that lil bitch! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
They're very cute together! And like everyone else, I'm jealous of your grass! I've got a big bald patch in the middle of mine. They always pee in the same exact spot!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
They're very cute together! And like everyone else, I'm jealous of your grass! I've got a big bald patch in the middle of mine. They always pee in the same exact spot!
Same here...and then from them running around like lunatics the grass is all gone...we have to put some crushed brick down to stop the mud from being a huge problem! Wish my dogs peed fertilizer!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Great pic! BTW - is that a stove on the right of the pic? Cathy, do you live in a tent? :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GTChick01 said:
Great pic! BTW - is that a stove on the right of the pic? Cathy, do you live in a tent? :lol: :wink:
no i don't live in a tent, not yet anyway :geek: that is my chiminea, for toasting mashmallows with the dogs on those cold winter nights !

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
attitude said:
GTChick01 said:
no i don't live in a tent, not yet anyway :geek: that is my chiminea, for toasting mashmallows with the dogs on those cold winter nights !
and with me...in the dead of summer while it was boiling hot reno'ing your house...toasting marshmallows is for all seasons!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nuthin better than toasted mashmallows dipped in baileys on a cold winters day. hmmm well maybe ice cold warseiners on a hot summers day, really, a fine line on which is better!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
attitude said:
nuthin better than toasted mashmallows dipped in baileys on a cold winters day. hmmm well maybe ice cold warseiners on a hot summers day, really, a fine line on which is better!
Or with a Sex on the Beach...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts