Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
How is Janie healing?

Yeah we have one. I kow lots of people hate them, but I see no reason to have the dog shiver. And we keep the heat low, and I am not turning it up and spending all that $ for the dog.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I think it depends on where you live whether or not your dog needs a jacket. My dogs are used to a climate controled place and my Chihuahua definatley needs a jacket or he will freeze to death. He is already shivering from it being in the 40's 50's at night. Tora will wear one if she needs it but I hate dressing them up. I feel so silly :oops:

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have no problems with jackets and sweaters...my Dachsie has to have one when it's cold...my Bull Terrier used to wear one...and I'm looking for one for Celeste now! :lol:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Janie is doing well. I am actually surprised how quickly she recovered. She still has her stiches so we have to be carful, but she is back to her old self!

I just wondered about the jackets bc here in NJ it has gotten down to the mid 30's at night, and I was getting cold!

Yeah good old NJ, high taxes and all these old house have gas heat so high heating bills too!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Our 3 yr ols EB wears one outside. He needs it in NY for the winter. Even now it's a bit chilly (low 40's) at night.
I never thought he'd like it, but my wife put it on him and he LOVES it. Fights when you want to take it off him. Then uses it as a blanket to lay on wherever he is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts