Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jazmine has a new coat, and today was the first day she wore it out. I took some pics of her before we left the house.

I know it is very pink! My husband won't take her out in it, lol. But she's a girl and it's very cold here. Actually one of my main reasons for putting clothes on the dogs is that when we go places people cross the street, or give us dirty looks. When they are wearing glasses, clothes, sadles, etc.. people are more likely to say "Oh, look at the cute dog in the coat." or "Look at that dog with the glasses!" and laugh instead of pulling their kids away.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
ok that rocks did i remember you saying you make dog clothes or was it someone else ? if you made theat coat it rocks whats the cost for somthing like that ! maby not hot pink but same make ! :wink:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alpha! My mom made it. I helped her make the pattern, designed it, and picked out the material, she did the sewing. She's the one who makes clothes and dog food containers and such. I make all natural supplements and remedies. So we both make dog stuff, lol.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
omg check her out!!! I bet all the boys are beating down your walls!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that's great. I want one!! I always look for pink froofroo things for my Jazz but they usually only come in itsy bitsy sizes. :(

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Family of Five. She does look like a pink lady, lol!
You know this is only the second coat she's made for dogs. She doesn't have a site but I was thinking she could sell some on my site or ebay. She used to make wedding dresses so she has the experience. I know what you mean about finding girly clothes for ABs. All the stuff I liked either was ugly or WAY too small. So I got fed up and started working on ideas to make my own. Except I don't have a machine and I haven't sewed anything a long, long time. Mom's made doggy diapers and we're working on a couple spring vests now. If anybody's interested I'm sure she'd be into making more. We're going to the fabric store this weekend while we're in the states (we don't have any good ones around here).

She made this coat first. It's her Christmas coat. It's hard to see the pattern, but it's really pretty.

ambulldogpup, I got her glasses at woofstock last year, but they are made by Doggles. I've seen them on ebay, and you can buy them directly from doggles.com too. I love the hats! But they don't fit either, so we're looking for a pattern. Anything to keep the sun out of their eyes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts