Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dogs were outside eating today and I think Jaz got stung, but I'm not sure by what. Maybe a bee or wasp. Jaz usually takes her bones about 10-30 feet away so I didn't see it sting her. When she came over to me I noticed a small bump, but when we got inside it kept growing. I wonder when it's going to stop. It doesn't seem to bother or hurt her, so that's good.

When we first came in

Then it just kept swelling

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Aw, poor baby. It could be an allergic reaction to the bite. Has it gotten any bigger or does it bother her?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It doesn't bother her at all. It doesn't sem to itch her, and it doesn't seem to hurt when I touch it. She actually doesn't seem to notice. I have been watching her all day and it hasn't gotten much bigger since I took the pics. I guess she's ok, but if she was allergic, I didn't know what could happen. I am an over-protective mom.

·
Registered
735 Posts
poor baby! :( I am glad it isn't bothering her.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cookies Mom said:
If thts one on her tail, and her head it might be hives, thats what CC's looked like, But she had much more of them!
Lol, her tail is just puffy form getting excited while playing. It does kind of look like that doesn't it? She gets her hackles up between her shoulder blades and puffs on her tail! She's a nerd.

It's not hives though, unfourtunately I have lots of experience with those.

Today it's back to a little tiny bump, so it will most likely (hopefully) be gone tomorrow or wednesday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts