Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, Friday the 13th, was Jazmine's 2nd birthday! After work I took her to her favorite pet store. There's a play area in the back where she played tug with a new friend, and she played kill it (where they shake the he!! out of something) with some of the other toys. She was pooped by the time we left. I bought her a new toy, treats, and a knuckle bone.

Then we went to the butcher shop and got a nice meaty bone. She got to eat it in the rec room on her bed (but on plastic). I made her cookies, so she filled up on those as well. She got to be a couch potato, and a bed hog (we don't normally allow her on either unless I am alone).

Before we left

Eating her bone

FYI for those looking for a good toy. I bought this toy made by Bamboo, Jazmine loves soft toys with squeakers, but of course within minutes they are toast. This toy she has played with non stop. She carries it around with her and sleeps with it next to her, lol. She shakes the crap out of it, and chews on it. It has been two days and it is still alive! The squeaker is still working too. I didn't think it would last the day. I know she'll get it soon.

Jazmine showing off her new favorite toy

I can't believe she's two years old already. She still seems like my little puppy. :flower:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Awe that is a good bday :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Awwww, what a wonderful day for her. I'm so glad to see her so happy!

:eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion9:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Happy B-day! Love her collar. Where did you get it? Can't Seem to find a collar like that around here.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the compliments and happy birthdays! Yes, Jazmine is a princess, lol. And she knows it.

debs said:
Happy B-day! Love her collar. Where did you get it? Can't Seem to find a collar like that around here.
I got it from a place out west, I think. I cannot remember the name. I will go find it. She has great stuff, and will custom make if you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good looking girl. I have a 9 week old bully pup with the same markings and she is a female as well, her name is Jasmine also :D . Glad to see what a cute girl my pup will grow up to be.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Gator has the same toy as Jasmine but his is a camo star...but he destroyed it. He's so destructive that we've limited his toys to basically kongs and bones.
Very Cute Puppy!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BullyLover said:
Gator has the same toy as Jasmine but his is a camo star...but he destroyed it. He's so destructive that we've limited his toys to basically kongs and bones.
Very Cute Puppy!
Jazmine is too, she usually destroys kongs too. But she totally loves this toy! I have sewed it twice (going on three), and it is still alive. Mind you she only plays with it while we are watching. She throws it in the air, and carries it around everywhere. It is so cute. If she lays down and starts to chew it or rip it I tell her no, be nice with the toy, and she does.

They are supposed to be guarenteed. You can send it back with your recipt and they will refund you. I can't be bothered. Once this one is toast, I will wait a while and get another.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts