Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Woofstock this weekend and Jazmine had a blast! I swear we didn't get walking 2 mins and somebody would stop us to ask about Jazmine, and probably every 5-10 mins somebody was taking her picture!

I'm sorry, I don't usually brag, but I just have to about her this weekend so please excuse me, lol. I was so proud of my girl! She is generally is a very well behaved walker, but when we go to big, busy events/places she can tend to pull a bit. She did pull a little, but she didn't pull my arm very much at all, mostly it was just that she would not leave much slack between us. And almost every time we stopped to either talk to somebody or look at something she would automatically sit right at my feet, I didn't even have to say sit. We had so many complements on her looks, her temperment/personality, and her obedience! I couldn't have been a prouder momma!!!!!!! :love1:

Here are some pics of her while we stopped for a lunch break

Jaz and my friend Trish

Jaz and me

Jazmine got a new t-shirt. It say's bling bling on it, lol I thought I took some more pics there with the t-shirt on, but I guess it was with other peoples cameras. This is Jaz in the car on our way home.

Jazmine thinking she wanted to play when we got back

she didn't really end up playing though, she was pooped!

I have no idea why some of these pics are different sizes. I think photobucket re-sized them.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
That's cool! I love it when people love our bully breeds. I just tell them they are almost always people oriented and obedient. You can really see how beautiful our dogs are by how naturally people are drawn to them.

Jaz looks great!, I am not suprised she did so well...she wanted to make momma happy.

Mo thinks she's hot with her pink collar and leash.

Photobucket resizes my pics too. Haven't figured it out yet.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Look at her!! She is so pretty :love7: and with those glasses! how could anyone not resist to stop and talk about her

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys!

Jazmine has only had the shirt back on to show Daddy. He thought it was cute, but would never let her in public around him in it, lol. I only dress her up when we go to big public places. People don't tend to pick up their kids and run when she's looking all cutesy.

augrad said:
LOVE the glasses - where did you find those?
I got them last year at Woofstock. I have seen them at other pet shops though. Mainly health concious ones or boutiques. They are made by doggles.

Next up is a hat. I know it sounds weird, but Sadie started getting geriatric cataracts a couple years ago, so I want to protect Jazmines eyes.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Care said:
Thanks guys!

Jazmine has only had the shirt back on to show Daddy. He thought it was cute, but would never let her in public around him in it, lol. I only dress her up when we go to big public places. People don't tend to pick up their kids and run when she's looking all cutesy.

augrad said:
LOVE the glasses - where did you find those?
I got them last year at Woofstock. I have seen them at other pet shops though. Mainly health concious ones or boutiques. They are made by doggles.

Next up is a hat. I know it sounds weird, but Sadie started getting geriatric cataracts a couple years ago, so I want to protect Jazmines eyes.

OMG I just went to their site and they have matching glases for you and your dog....how cute is that? Not for me though...but If I had an itty bitty dog....I would prolly do it!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
peeblerelf said:
I was going to go to that this year and my friend told me it was THIS weekend! Oh well! The glasses are too much! Does she mind wearing them? She seems to enjoy it...
When she first got them she tried a couple times to paw them off, but I just gave her a correction and she left them alone. Now she's used to them.

There's something called Slobberfest at the beaches in Toronto on June 24th. It's suposed to be tons of fun, maybe you can check that out. I love seeing our bully breeds (the well behaved ones) out there showing people how great they are, and trying to disprove their stereotype.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.