Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aren't they pretty girls? :)

Jazzie may be staying with us until she finds her forever home. Her foster mom works 12 hour days sometimes and usually leaves Jazzie in her crate for that long without a potty break. I don't want to send her back to that. :(

The many faces of Jazzie:

What a cutie!

I love her dark brown brindle coloring.

And now for Miss Fathead Bella!

Look, she has no ears!
(Notice the drool, too...haha!)

Oh wait. She has ears. Silly me!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Jazzie sooo reminds me of Remy!!

God Leeann, one of us is going to have to make the trek to introduce the twins...

Look at that first picture of Bella, and look at this:

It's almost scary!!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChappsnHolly said:
Jazzie sooo reminds me of Remy!!

God Leeann, one of us is going to have to make the trek to introduce the twins...

Look at that first picture of Bella, and look at this:

It's almost scary!!
Jazzie and Remy have the same eyes. It's so cute!

I wouldn't be surprised if Chapps and Bella were related somehow! The resemblance is uncanny!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Great pics! I just love Jazzie, she seems likesuch a sweetheart. I hope she finds a good home. Seems like she's having fun at your house in the meantime though! :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Great pics! I just love Jazzie, she seems likesuch a sweetheart. I hope she finds a good home. Seems like she's having fun at your house in the meantime though! :lol:
Thank you! She's a sweetheart but a total spaz that can't sit still for more than 2 minutes. My husband and I actually timed it last night. While Bella and Remy were sleeping on the couch, Jazzie would lie down for exactly 2 minutes then get up and pace the house for about 5 minutes, then repeat the process all over again. :lol: She's having a great time at our house, though. I'm sure she'll miss us when she leaves!

·
Registered
421 Posts
there both so pretty!!.
I wonder if there's such a thing as a doggy supermodel, they would be it for sure?? hehe

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Those are great pics of both girls! You should give some of those of Jazzie to her group to post them on petfinder (if they have a site). Those are so much better than most fosters or shelters are ever able to get and post.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
Those are great pics of both girls! You should give some of those of Jazzie to her group to post them on petfinder (if they have a site). Those are so much better than most fosters or shelters are ever able to get and post.
Thank you! Jazzie's Petfinder site has 3 pictures that I took. :) I wish there were room for more! I'm going to send the rescue group 3 from this set, I think. I like these pictures the best so far!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Bella is beautiful as usual....Jazzie is so cute:love5:

·
Registered
735 Posts
they both are beautiful! I think Jazzie may be better off staying with you until she finds her forever home rather being in a crate most of the day. I also love her brindle coloring! :) how do all 3 of them get along together?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.