Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We spent the day at the beach and took Jasmine along. she loves loves loves to swim. We were there for about 4 hours and she was on the go for the entire time! Here's our pics! Enjoy.

This is what she did most of the day....chasing sticks!

There she goes!

And here she comes!

Coming back from a stroll with Daddy

She kept digging her snout into the sand while we were resting. :roll:

WTF?? :laughing6:

And finally....a pooped pup!! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chico.Heidi said:
Jazzy looks like she had a ton of fun!!!! I love the sandy snout, it's very becoming of her! :wink:
She looks llike a nutjob in that pic!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The sandy nose made me laugh out loud!! :lol: Great pictures!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Those are awesome pics! Summer is here and time for lots of beach/water photos! It looks like Jazzy had a great time! Did poor Chopper have to stay at home?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lisa said:
Those are awesome pics! Summer is here and time for lots of beach/water photos! It looks like Jazzy had a great time! Did poor Chopper have to stay at home?
Yeah, he sat this one out. He'll get his turn though, don't you worry! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
15,973 Posts
What a great time you all had, I am jealous. Love the close up water pics of Jazzy.
How were the people on the beach with her?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Those are some of the best pics I've seen yet! We don't see enough of Jazzy, and look at her go! She's awesome. Love the sand-face pic too!

·
Registered
323 Posts
lol, that looks like great fun. Are dogs allowed on the beach there? Was that the ocean? Here dogs are not allowed but once in a while we take them anyway at quiet times. Rocco loves to chase the waves as they come in and attack them lol. Love the snout in the sand pic!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gazar said:
What a great time you all had, I am jealous. Love the close up water pics of Jazzy.
How were the people on the beach with her?
No one had any problems with her. She's not much of a "people person" so she won't bother anybody. She pretty much minds her own business. Which is actually the reason we didn't take Chopper. He'd want to go and greet everyone! LOL :lol:

lol, that looks like great fun. Are dogs allowed on the beach there? Was that the ocean? Here dogs are not allowed but once in a while we take them anyway at quiet times. Rocco loves to chase the waves as they come in and attack them lol. Love the snout in the sand pic!
Dogs are allowed because it's not really a public swim area. No lifeguards, swim at your own risk. But, as you can see in the pics, lots of people swim there. It's Lake Ontario. The water isn't the cleanest, unfortunately, but it was so warm! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
great pictures karen!! lol I LOVE the one of her with the sand on her face!

I was wondering where you had gone! My friends took their dog to the beach and were told to get off but that was where the lifeguards were at. But I've been to the part where there are none and I would love to take Kate sometime

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kate said:
great pictures karen!! lol I LOVE the one of her with the sand on her face!

I was wondering where you had gone! My friends took their dog to the beach and were told to get off but that was where the lifeguards were at. But I've been to the part where there are none and I would love to take Kate sometime
Take her down to Durand. It's great. Just watch because the're supposed to be opening part of it with Lifeguards soon. Bummer. :roll:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
i thought that looked like lake onatrio ,,,, ya sucks that its not the cleanest but sill wet ! ,,,,and the pups love it iu got to take the camera next time i go [email protected] great pics cheers

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ALPHAMALE said:
i thought that looked like lake onatrio ,,,, ya sucks that its not the cleanest but sill wet ! ,,,,and the pups love it iu got to take the camera next time i go [email protected] great pics cheers
Oh, yeah! I forget you guys are just the other side of the lake! LOL My daughter kept saying she was gonna float over to Canada and bring back some Canadian bacon. LOL :lol: :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts