Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Lola a couple of months ago and she has turned into a complete momma's girl. She goes everywhere with me (other then work) and she sleeps in bed with me, she even sleeps under the covers. Well, my husband gets back from Iraq next week and he has never met her. She loves everyone that she meets, I just wonder if she is going to be jealous of him. What do you guys and gals think?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah he is not very happy about that, he said that she could have the bed in the spare bedroom. I told him that he could have the bed in the spare bedroom. :lol:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She didn't steal his side of the bed, she just sleeps on me. Here are some pictures of how she sleeps. My friend spent the night and couldn't resist taking pictures of us cause she thought it was so funny.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got Bam-Bam for my wife about a week before I left for the military so she wouldn't be lonley and would feel safer. He had no jealousy problems when I got back. I don't think your husband has anything to worry about. Bam crams his 95 lb butt in between my wife and I every night in bed. Not comfy, but adorable. He doesn't stay long, I think he gets too warm, then he goes back to his bed on the floor.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Tora 50lbs creeps on the bed in the middle of the night and sleeps on my head-----ggggggggrrrr-------or my feet but both of my brats are on me This is on my couch but you get the idea...I have woken up many nights with one on each side of my head............They never touch Daddy for some reason but they don't seem to mind him in the bed lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts