Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some cute shots I took today at Grandmas house...this is my almost-3-year-old neice with Jesse James. He is only 7 months old, but SO instinctively gentle around her, it amazes me!

My 8-year-old nephew...he's not pulling Jesse's tail, just holding it. Jesse could care less anyways...we are so proud of him for being so good with the kids. (Of course, they are always closely supervised when they're together!)

Here are the boys enjoying some autumn fun. I know they're a bit blurry but you can still tell how much fun they're having! My brother's dog is an Italian Greyhound...they all get along great!

Dogs like sandboxes, too!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LegendsMami said:
Awww...So cute! What kind of dog is that standing next to Loki in the last picture?
That's my brother's dog, Mario. He's an Italian Greyhound and he absolutely adores Loki! He doesn't care much for Jesse James, but Loki just makes him SO happy! Here's a couple pics from when we dog-sat over July 4th:

He's a good little dog... a bit too breakable for my taste, but he is definitely a character, and he holds his own among the big dogs! :)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
He's a cutie too! Yeah they are fragile. We had two at the dog daycare I worked for board for a week and a half. They do tend to hold there own against bigger dogs and they would crawl up on you and clean your ears. Its the weirdest thing ever. lol. Ever time anyone would pick them up they went straight for your ears!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LegendsMami said:
He's a cutie too! Yeah they are fragile. We had two at the dog daycare I worked for board for a week and a half. They do tend to hold there own against bigger dogs and they would crawl up on you and clean your ears. Its the weirdest thing ever. lol. Ever time anyone would pick them up they went straight for your ears!
:lol: :lol: Mario follows Loki around like...well, like a puppydog! He avoids Jesse, though.

Jesse is big and clumsy and only 7 months old, but those kids get around him and he just starts moving slower and acting gentler...it is truly amazing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts