Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Oooohhhh... is that CAT food I smell?"

"Ok I'm just gonna act reeeaaaallll casual and see if mom's lookin'"

"Now... if I just inch my way a BIT closer.....slllooooowwwwllllyyyy...she won't even notice....."

"Huh? What? Cat food? What cat food? There's cat food over there? I didn't even KNOW that... jeez, you didn't have to squawk at me, I was just SITTING here!!"

:lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO Those are great! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Yeah, I'll bet, that half the people who own a cat and have a dog, have their cat food
on the bathroom counter. That is where mine is and has been for 11 years.
:(

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
My cat food is in a closet that has a little cat door so ONLY the cats can go there and eat and poo. Works reallt great until you open the door.(EWWWWW)

·
Registered
421 Posts
awesome pics... love the third one hahahaha

·
Registered
703 Posts
Those are cute photos! I too have cats along with Joe (AB) they eat at the same time of day, with their dishes together. Once in a while Joe will steal catfood and the cats will steal from Joe or Joe will share his food exspecially with his best friends Bobble and B.G. (the babies he helped to raise). It's cute because Joe will sit and wait patiently for them to finish eating his food. (Can't seem to get photos of it yet. But I will!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That is a great series of photos! :lol:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
omg, i have the perfect video for this thread but i don't know how to post it.... i received it in an email yesterday....

can someone help....you'll all love it!!!

and i love how inconspicuous (sp?) he trying to be!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
:lol: I keep my cat food (& litterbox) in the basement, Harley doesn't do the stairs. :lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Dezi loves the cat food. It sucks because I hate when they get on the counters or table but if I dont put it up there then the dog eats it lol... Damn girlfriends cats lol

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
if i remember correctly.. cat food contains to much potasium and is not good for dogs
seems to remember seeing this somewhere

·
BDB OG
3,619 Posts
attitude said:
if i remember correctly.. cat food contains to much potasium and is not good for dogs
seems to remember seeing this somewhere
It's just incredibly rich for them and gives them the runs. Dogs could live off cat food
(though why would you want them to, it's expensive) but cats could not live off dog food
because there isn't enough protein in it.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I cannot see the pictures for some odd reason :(
BUT, I have to keep the cat food on the counter as well...
Waaaaaaaaay on the back of the counter.

~Tiger

1 - 20 of 23 Posts