Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no time for life!!!Lol.....with the puppies, and the special needs puppy, I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer sit in the evenings and continue to make the jewelry to support Dixies Designs.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion to close Dixies Designs for a long while, possibly for good. I have already spoken with root regarding this matter, and am passing it to you.

All Dixie Design jewelry is being liquidated to the members of bulldogbreeds.com, and a portion of each sale will go to benefit what ever choice in pitbull related charity that the buyer wants it to go to.If the buyer cannot decide, it will be donated for researching the mutant gene in APBT called cellebrum ataxia(do a google search) to find a possible cure or preventative.

The web site is already gone, but any pictures can be emailed or PMd to you.

Thanks, Stephanie J

·
Registered
928 Posts
Stephanie, If you want to send me the pics, I'll put them up on the site so people can see them. Or maybe you can post them to Flickr, Shutterfly, or another free image site. It might be hard for people to know what they want w/o seeing them. My email is [info 'att' bulldogbreeds 'dott' com]

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Yes Stephanie please post pictures. If I remember correctly your jewerly is very nice and people (and myself) would like to see if there is anything we would like to buy. By the way where in florida are you? I'm in Miami.
debs

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will work on getting pics up tomorrow. I tried to email them to you root, but even 2 pics wont send! Too large I guess!

I just got back from taking the dogs to the park/beach and Im gonna take a shower. Maybe later tonite, if not tomorrow evening!

Anything special???Color?Stones?

Anything $10 to $15, $1.50will go to charity.
Anything $16 to $20, $2 will go to charity.
Anything $21 and up, $5 will go to charity.
$50 seta, which normally run $75-$90 will donate $7-$10 to charity.

I know it doesnt sound like much, but it adds up, and every little bit helps. I have got to at least cover the costs of my materials, as they were on credit!!!!Lol.

Post soon.

I am in Bradenton Deb s

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I can't wait for pics. I love pinks. I just bought a cute set from Cookie Lee. I'm sorry to hear your business will be ending, but thanks for thinking of us to help get rid of it! LOL :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.