Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my Great Dane Jocko, I havent posted many photos of him so I wanted to change that. He was lounging around my room with me and as usual, I had to get the camera after him.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Great Pics :grommit: ..and by the way why havent you been posting pics of him :wink: ...

e

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well this is a bully forum, I'm sure people get tired of me posting pictures of my Great Danes. But most of the time I just forget about posting all the pictures I have, I dont really visit the forum to often anymore so I lose track.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Debs :)

Well since I lost my job recently, I've been spending more time at the rescue working. Since I have all this free time now I've been able to get more done at the group such as training, and doing meet and greets at PetSmart.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
He is adorable.Looks like he is worn out with his tongue hanging out...........LOL
Must post more pictures.

BTW, How are things going on your end, any better?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments. He just got done playing out in the yard, it was fairly hot out today. For some reason he always comes into my room when he gets tired, I guess cause it stays rather cool in my room and I have a nice comfy bed for him to sleep on! :lol:

auguard, yea he is blue. My female Margo is blue aswell, I have a thing for the blue Great Danes and APBT's for some reason. His fur looks lighter than it did a few months ago, I guess being out in the sun can do that. But even if he turned orange I'd still love him.

Kelly, things are getting alittle better. We sold my moms car, and mine so we have alittle money saved up to try and pay off our debt. So things are looking better.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LifeIsDaPits said:
Thanks for the compliments. He just got done playing out in the yard, it was fairly hot out today. For some reason he always comes into my room when he gets tired, I guess cause it stays rather cool in my room and I have a nice comfy bed for him to sleep on! :lol:

auguard, yea he is blue. My female Margo is blue aswell, I have a thing for the blue Great Danes and APBT's for some reason. His fur looks lighter than it did a few months ago, I guess being out in the sun can do that. But even if he turned orange I'd still love him.

Kelly, things are getting alittle better. We sold my moms car, and mine so we have alittle money saved up to try and pay off our debt. So things are looking better.
Good to hear that things are looking up. I was really worried for you.Keep your head up :happy7:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a nice looking boy. Glad things are starting to look up for you, James. :toothy4: Oh, and just cuz this is a bully forum doesn't mean we don't loooove to see your Danes!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Wow, he's nice and big! I never get sick of seeing your Danes, in fact this is the first time i've ever seen one of your danes before lol. Keep the pics coming, I love how Great Danes are so big! Like horses they are.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments. He always has that stoned look for some reason, maybe I should change his name to stoner dog or something :lol:

But here are some other pictures of my Great Danes, past and present. Chauduw and Margo were adopted out to me as a couple since they were raised together, the man who had them was 71 and his wife passed away so he couldnt keep them. Placing them in homes was going to be hard due to their age, so I decided to keep them.

Chauduw (rip)

Diva (rip)

Margo

A picture of Diva's "brother" Smokey. They werent in the same litter, but they came to me as a couple and really depended on each other. He was also the "father" to Diva's litter. We had fawnequin Great Danes running around haha, they were so cute. But turned into "mini" danes. I'll be trying to find pictures of her babies soon, I have some somewhere.

Smokey (rip)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Jocko looks like a real sweetheart. They're all beautiful. I love Great Danes, but I don't think I could deal with the short life span. That is such a cool breed!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jocko is nothing but a big baby to everything and everyone, he sounds like a bada$$ when you come into the house but once you say his name it's all over. Then you have a 130lb dog in your lap haha!

The short life span does suck sometimes, but most of the Great Danes I've owned have lived longer than what they were "expected" to. It's all about how well you care for em really. Just like any breed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts