Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK WELL HERE IT GOES. EVERYTIME MY DOG IS SITTING HIS RIGHT SHOULDER SLOWLY STARTES CREEPING OUT KINDA LIKE IF HE'S BOWED LEGGED BUT JUST ON THE FRONT RIGHT. IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO OR WHAT TO THINK BECOUSE HES NOT IN ANY PAIN. I STARTED GIVING HIM EXCEL GLUCOSAMINE 4X A DAY. HES JUST TURNED 7 MONTHS SO HE HAS ALOT OF GROWING TO DO.WHEN I BEND HIS RIGHT FRONTLEG I HEAR IT POPPING JUST LIKE WHEN WE POP OUR FINGERS. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. YOU CAN SEE IT ON THIS PICTURE A LITTLE. THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
13 Posts
shoulder

seeing as no one has posted I'll jump in... :D

Ok is it hurting him is it swollen or warm to the touch?
?..Are you sure he hasn't insured it or hurt it playing?

The popping sound doesnt sound to good but if I were you I wouldn't mess with it I''m sure thats not helping it.

Best advice I can give is have your vet xray it, this is the only real way to know for sure...it could be a list of things or nothing to worry about ..the vet really is the only one who can tell you.

It may be he is just oneof those abs that elbow out...not a real desirable trait but certainly not the end of the world... good luck with him ..and glucosamine is always good ..so is ester-c..and msm : )

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS GUYS

WELL HES AT THE VET TODAY WONT KNOW WHAT IT IS UNTILL LATER ON TODAY BECOUSE THEY WANTED TO KEEP HIM THERE ALL DAY. HOPEFULLY ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts