Ahhh - spoiled, shmoiled! That's what they're here for! :lol:

Great pout on Jazzy. Is she undershot? And what a cutie Chopper is! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
augrad said:
Great pout on Jazzy. Is she undershot?
Believe it or not she isn't undershot she's got a nice scissors bite, it's just her pouty boo boo lip! :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I love those two they are so cute!!! What breed is Jazzie? I know that you have posted it before I just don't remember what she is. :oops:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
angie7349 said:
I love those two they are so cute!!! What breed is Jazzie? I know that you have posted it before I just don't remember what she is. :oops:
Best we know is she's a pitbull. :dontknow: We adopted her as a pup thinking she was a boxer/bulldog mix.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh yay!! So glad you have posted more pics. I love, love, love Chopper. Give him a big hug and slobbery kiss from Dion!! And me, but minus the slobbery kiss part. :wink: And give Jazzy a hug too! She's an angel!!

Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LSCKitty said:
Oh yay!! So glad you have posted more pics. I love, love, love Chopper. Give him a big hug and slobbery kiss from Dion!! And me, but minus the slobbery kiss part. :wink: And give Jazzy a hug too! She's an angel!!

Thanks for sharing!!
Ahhh....thanks! Will do! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KyleB said:
i love seeing pics of your chopper, one of my favorite ab on this site :p how much does that lug weigh? :)
Thank you! He weighs in at 109 now.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
poor jazzy :cry: I'll take her and take lots of pictures of her! lol you think her and Kate could live together in a one bedroom apartment? that would be fun!!

But great pictures!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kate said:
poor jazzy :cry: I'll take her and take lots of pictures of her! lol you think her and Kate could live together in a one bedroom apartment? that would be fun!!

But great pictures!
LMAO If you can put up with the two of them in a one b/r apt then you are a better woman than I!! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts