Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and of course Rosco had to ruin it AGAIN with his umm, red rocket! NEVER FAILS!!!
](*,)

I took like 7 or 8 pics and they were all the same. He sure knows how to ruin a picture!! Anyone good with Photoshop?? I am not a computer wiz!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
It's a bully thing. I have had male dogs all my life and never has any of them showed their red rockets as much as Moose and other bullies on the forum. Either way Lisa the pictures are great.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That is so funny :lol: -- they are way too cute though! Look how nicely they sit for the camera! Thanks for sharing~

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Bad Boys 2 " Your like a pit bull with that pink thing hanging out all the time"
I know he is an AB but it seemed like a good thread to say :wink:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Glad Tia did it, I wasn't going near that thing!

Seriously though, cute picture Lisa. Rosco looks like a mammouth!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone and thank you TIA for the great editting job! You can't even tell that picture was altered!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a great pic, lipstick or not! LOL :lol: I love Smooch with her head just slightly angled....what a poser! :wink:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Not a prob Lisa! :wink: Yeah i just circled and editted with software now a days so easy!
I love the head tilt on smootch as well so cute!

·
Registered
551 Posts
debs said:
It's a bully thing. I have had male dogs all my life and never has any of them showed their red rockets as much as Moose and other bullies on the forum. Either way Lisa the pictures are great.
Bully thing, I'm thinking more just male in general. LOL! :p Sorry guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts