Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been really lazy all day, just hangin around the house. I've been laying tile in my shower so the dogs have been pretty bored. I thought I'd snap off a few pics because I haven't really posted in a while. Sorry if they're a little boring, I couldn't get much excitement out of the two!

he does this crazy twisty thing with his back legs when he lays down.

Chico's really upset about the soaring gas prices.... we haven't been to the beach in months.

he's a very passionate dog. He gets upset a little too easily in my opinion.

Heidi's just pissed that she hasn't caught any lizards this season.

her addiction to television is really getting out of control.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are beautiful pics!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys! We're gonna go to my parent's house to go swimming later so hopefully we'll get some action shots.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I don't know what you are talking about. Those pictures are great. Love your captions too.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Your pics are never boring. Your dogs have too much character for that. :wink:

The second pic of Chico is great, what cool eyes.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks you guys! I have some pics of them actually moving that I just took at my parent's house. I'm gonna post them right now. I'm making up for lost time. I haven't been on much lately!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
GREAT GREAT GREAT! What more can I say? I love the close ups! And I have missed them and you on here also!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kogeki said:
Chico is the refined one and Heidi is the goofy one. They make a great pair :p Great pics!
you pretty much nailed that one! Heidi has a little too much personality. Chico's the quiet type. She's always beating him up.... in a nice way of course! :shock:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Chico is GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely adore him!! And Miss Heidi is such a character with Larry!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts