Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a shot of Stoli I just took.....I have to leave and am in a hurry but I couldn't help trying out my new camera and posting a shot....:D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love your dog!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. :D These DSLRs are quite amazing.....I just need to learn how to use it properly. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Very beautiful pup and I love the quality of the picture. I think its time for me to upgrade cameras too...lol.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Thanks everyone. :D These DSLRs are quite amazing.....I just need to learn how to use it properly. :D
Which one do you have? There are some really good DSLR books out there that make using one alot easier.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Wow, nice picture of Stoli. My friend has a Nikon D50 and the pictures she took of Abby came out awesome! They also take great action shots, like when were doing agility or whatever.

But anyways, you'll have to post more! Stoli looks like such a cutie pie!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Which one do you have? There are some really good DSLR books out there that make using one alot easier.
I got a book off Amazon....The Nikon D50 Field Guide....I just got it today...have to read up! :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I got a book off Amazon....The Nikon D50 Field Guide....I just got it today...have to read up! :D
I got the Canon Rebel DSLR field guide book too. They are awesome books.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts