Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi we are new members. Rick and Susie we have a 7 mounth old Johnson bull. We have raised horses and Jack Russels for years but always wanted a bull. Just by chance we saw one and the folks sold her to us. She is so much fun. We were really worried about how our jacks would treat her because they are really contankerous at times :evil: , but everyone gets along real good. we want to get another on soon. here are a couple of pics of our inside children. Glad to meet every one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
new members

Thank You , we really like her .that pout gets her every where in this house. As for horses now we are talking. I have four and maybe two on the way( Rick disregard if you are reading my post). We have a arab in foal. a blk& wht overo stallion .
a blk and wht Northamerican Draft/ Saddlebred and a sorrel paint filly.As you can see I am ate up with these animals. We are looking for a place that is bigger. Our family keeps growing. I feel like a mother with 4 children under the age of 3 in the house. My husband wunders why I do not sleep during the day. I work nites so i can be home with my hhairy children during the day. Here are pics of outside children

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh my how pretty. and where do you live. my how i would like to live out there besides that we need the room. the sorrel i have is for sale. she is a yellow mount and red sonny dee. I just do not want to do anymore babies. do you get to ride much. do your do do well with your horses? i was warned about bulls and large animals ,but so far millie just stands and looks at them.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Yeah I really like this mare. She is a good size, she is already 15.3 and 1100lbs. I Barrel Race and Rope. She should be able to do both very well. She is Tiny Charger and Go man GO on the bottom and Doc Bar and Impressive on the top. Perfect mix of some run, cow and Prettiness :lol: .

My dogs are still young, they haven 't been around the horses alot. Dozer is pretty good, kinda stupid around them though. I don't bring him around my mare yet, she is pretty skittish, and he will run right into her. I only bring him out when we have the good ole horses out. Lucy as only met them a few times.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! my friend is looking everywhere for a barrel horse. BUT she wants a appy and they are hard to find here. We live in Ohio. I want to breed millie when she gets older. But if I get a male Then we will always be looking for the accidental breeding. That is how we got millie. They had a male and female.had puppies,had too many for there little house and we got a good deal. they offered the male to us but then we would have brother and sister. can't handle the heat period and trying to keep everone separated.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
cowgirlsusie said:
I want to breed millie when she gets older. But if I get a male Then we will always be looking for the accidental breeding. .

You could neuter and spay your dogs, then there won't be any accidental breeding. Please don't breed your dog. There are way to many dogs in shelters. Breeding should only be left to people who work and health certify their dogs. THere is alot of people on this forum that feel that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.