Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: I just lost my best friend Madison, She was a year old Pitbull. She was my pride and joy. My girlfriend had stuck her in the yard yesterday morrning and i got a call that she had hung her self off the fence and was dead. When i got home my heart was broken I was so mad at the dog cause she had excape death before. I know its only been a day but my heart hurts for madison and her close friend Duke that she left behind. When Shanon and I was looking for a puppy a pitt was not even in our mind , I can say that im glad we got her and she will be missed dearley.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
That is really sad, especially because it was so preventable. Dogs shouldn't be chained, especially if unsupervised :(

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Truly sorry for your loss, I know your heart is aching right now. I hope you find peace and comfort in your memories.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
msvette2u said:
That is really sad, especially because it was so preventable. Dogs shouldn't be chained, especially if unsupervised :(
Yes i felt the same way, but i also felt that a few hr out side a day would be great for her and she also loved it.. Well lesson learn right the hard way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Truly sorry for your loss, I know your heart is aching right now. I hope you find peace and comfort in your memories.
Thank You so much, I found out that pittbulls they are a wounderful breed. They have been stero type all because afew bad peoples. Yes there have been a lot of fond memories . Thanks Again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts