Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple new ones of Rocket and Cinder...they were too busy playing with each other to be bothered for many pics :lol:

Hi mom...wait...did I just see the CAT run by?

Whatcha got in your hand dad? Can I have a bite?

Mmmmm...that was YUMMY!

Cinder....looking like a 'mini Remy', lol! I LOVE how shiny her coat is getting!

Thanks for looking!
:D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awwww - my little girl! :love4: She looks SOOOOOOOO much like Blue (her coat looks better than his). Love Rocket. :D Still waiting to see that pic of her riding him like a horse. :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
augrad said:
Awwww - my little girl! :love4: She looks SOOOOOOOO much like Blue (her coat looks better than his). Love Rocket. :D Still waiting to see that pic of her riding him like a horse. :lol:
I was trying to get one of her doing it last night...but she kept sliding off, lol! I'm going to keep trying though....it's too funny not to share!

Cinder's coat has only recently started getting really shiny and filling back in...Diane (my vet) said it would take several weeks of extra Omega 3 & 6 to see the results. In fact, she's not taking ANY Benadryl at all. She still takes Claritin, but she has no more 'itchy' issues, so i don't have to supplement with Benadryl. And she's still leggy as heck! lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts