Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
What a cutie!

Is the Keepum' Fairy fluttering around yet? If I were in your position, that gorgeous little boy blue wouldn't be going anywhere.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tinkerbell said:
What a cutie!

Is the Keepum' Fairy fluttering around yet? If I were in your position, that gorgeous little boy blue wouldn't be going anywhere.
We would definitely keep him if we had a bigger house. Or, if we hadn't adopted Remy, and the puppy would have been our second dog, he'd definitely be a keeper. It's going to be so hard parting with him! I really hope he gets adopted by someone I know, so I can visit him.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bustersmommy said:
OMG, He is just to freaking cute!!!
I cant over how close he looks like Bella, to funny.
Are his eyes blue?
Yep, he has blue eyes. Bella had blue eyes until she was 8 or 9 weeks old, so I'm guessing this puppy's will change, too.

I love how fuzzy he is right now. Bella was fuzzy when we brought her home, too. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Bustersmommy said:
OMG, He is just to freaking cute!!!
I cant over how close he looks like Bella, to funny.
Are his eyes blue?
Yep, he has blue eyes. Bella had blue eyes until she was 8 or 9 weeks old, so I'm guessing this puppy's will change, too.

I love how fuzzy he is right now. Bella was fuzzy when we brought her home, too. :D

LOL, OMG look at the fuzz.Darn your camera takes good pics.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bustersmommy said:
Haha! That was my old, old camera (two cameras ago.) It was a Kodak EasyShare. I still have it, but it broke when my friend dropped it on the ground as she was handing it to me.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Bustersmommy said:
Haha! That was my old, old camera (two cameras ago.) It was a Kodak EasyShare. I still have it, but it broke when my friend dropped it on the ground as she was handing it to me.
Drop it a few more times - it might start working again. Mine did. :roll:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Bustersmommy said:
Drop it a few more times - it might start working again. Mine did. :roll:
LOL! Couldn't hurt to try!!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
I GOT PUPPY FEVER YOU GOT PUPPY FERVER SHE;S GOT PUPPY FEVER WE GOT PUPPY FERVER ...LOL...

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
AWWWWW he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciera is in love with him! She was like "Mom can we have him please!!!" Like her Daddy would go for a 3rd dog again. It was a mad house here when we had all 3 dogs!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Faith Marie said:
AWWWWW he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciera is in love with him! She was like "Mom can we have him please!!!" Like her Daddy would go for a 3rd dog again. It was a mad house here when we had all 3 dogs!
Aww...that's so cute!! Tell Ciera that he sends her lots of little puppy kisses!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'm going to have to print off a picture of him for her since Tasha has got her so spoiled on mailing her pics of Haus to have. I told her I would at work tomorrow. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts