Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They look so serious!

Givin' me the evil eye

His eyes get all googly when I have treats. It's so adorable.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
He is so darn cute...Looks like you may need to update your banner now...huh?! What a pair!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm a doggy model....

:lol: I can't wait to meet the lil stud!! You can tell he is so starved for attention in that last pic. His eyes speak volumes! I'm in love with him already, I really really really hope you keep him!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Remy's a trip in that first pic. It needs a bubble, "Look deep into my eyes.... You WILL do my bidding..." :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They play very well. Remy is super submissive, and Bella loves bossing him around. :)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I love Remy! The googly eyes are killing me. I love seeing happy ending pit bull stories. Are you keeping him for sure?

Remy may be submissive but he sure seems to like to be 'front and center' in all the pics. Sizing up to be quite a camera hog!

Do you think he has any doberman in him?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We're about 99% sure that we're keeping him. I can't imagine him in anyone else's home, and he's perfect for us.

Bella is almost always in the back in photos. Whenever she and Haus play, it's hard to get her to come sit next to him. She's a weirdo. :)

I think Remy could have anything in him! Someone on another forum suggested Doberman, too.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
They look so cute together :D

Not trying to sound rude or sound like I'm questioning you. But does he have a place on his eye? In the 6th picture it sorta looks like he's missing some of his hair, maybe it's just me?

His legs look so weird, it looks like brown patches all over lol.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LifeIsDaPits said:

Not trying to sound rude or sound like I'm questioning you. But does he have a place on his eye? In the 6th picture it sorta looks like he's missing some of his hair, maybe it's just me?

What do you mean by "a place on his eye"? He was in pretty bad shape when he came to us, due to neglect and a poor diet (Pedigree...ick!)

He does have brown patches all over his legs. We haven't figured out yet if that is his natural fur color, or if it is discoloration from urine.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
bella_blue said:
LifeIsDaPits said:

What do you mean by "a place on his eye"? He was in pretty bad shape when he came to us, due to neglect and a poor diet (Pedigree...ick!)

He does have brown patches all over his legs. We haven't figured out yet if that is his natural fur color, or if it is discoloration from urine.
I think that you mentioned Doberman mix??? Could be the Dobie coloring??

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Could be! All we were told is that he's a "pit bull mix." We're trying to fill in the blanks ourselves. I'm almost positive he's mixed with lab, but he could very well have some Dobie in him, too.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What do you think that is? He also has some thin spots on his ears and legs. I'm not sure if they're just from a poor diet, or if it's something more serious. His eyes were pretty bloodshot when he came to us. They're fine now, so I'm thinking that they were just red because he had been pretty much living in his own urine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts