Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to this site but not new to posting to groups. I found this place trying to find information on my newest pup. I am hoping that I will meet a lot of wonderful members here and find out a lot of wonderful information. :)

Ok a bit about me and my two brats Pups. :D

My name is Amber and I do feral cat rescue in Arizona.

Kamali is a rescue that was used as bait when she was just 6 weeks old. We know that the area she came from bullies are big but we have no idea as to what she is. LoL Kamali will be 2 years old in March. She is 24" at the shoulders and weighs 75 lb.

Her decked out in her spikies. LoL

This is my newest boy Horus I know he is a bully, staffy breed but what kind I have no clue he was at the pound listed as a pit. As far as I know pits don't have one blue eye and one brown eye. So I came here to find out what you guys thought he might be.
Horus is 5 months old 18" at the shoulders and weighs in at 45 lb. He isn't really a liver color but kind of a brown with blonde tips very odd.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Welcome!! what a beautiful family you have there!

I'd love to help you with Horus... but I'm not good on that stuff :(

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I saw your other pics of Horus, he's a looker. If I had to guess, I'd say he may be an AB mixed with something smaller. His color and ticking are reminiscent of an AB, but his size doesn't really go along with it. Anyway, nice looking dogs you've got on your hands. Kamali looks like an APBT. Very pretty in her harness! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
AmberLove said:
Thanks Kate, :) I love the picture of your girl. She looks like a little doll.

Amber
yea she was a doll until she just peed all over my couch ](*,) you want her?

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Amber,
What a cute couple of pups you have!! I agree with Kasco. I'd say Kamali(very pretty name!) is most likely an APBT mix. Horus looks to be an AB mix of some sort, and puts me in mind of Lokers!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haus thanks so very much for the compiments on Kamali and Horus. I have to say you baby Haus is adorable.What a cute face.

Thank you for the warm welcome.
_____
Bummble Thank you for the warm welcome. OMG Spanky is just too cute.
_____
Kelly Buster is a cutie. I think I have died and gone to puppy heaven being here. LoL I love posting pictures of my brats so no worries there. I promise to keep them coming as long as you guys don't get sick of us. LoL Thanks for the warm welcome.

_______
I have to say that I have been on some forums that I didn't feel very welcomed on. I am so glad I found this place and signed up. I look foward to getting to know all of you. Thanks again.
Amber

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kelly thank you I thought I had better make one. Seeing how it looks like everyone or almost everyone has one. That was my first try. I am sure I will get better at it as I go along. :) I have to ask how old is your cutie Buster? What an adorable face he has.

Elenou thank you for the warm welcome. I am a picaholic so I will be posting tons. LoL I love the picture of your pup what a sweet face. They had Horus listed as a blue. LoL No Blue to be seen on the little guy..

ALPHAMALE Thank you for the warm welcome. I am very happy to be here. :) When I first saw him I was thinking AB or a Catahoula Bulldog. I love your babies.

---------------------------
I don't know if anyone on here knows anything about Catahoula Bulldogs or not if you do I would love to know more about them. I know they are a mix between a Catahoula and a AB but that is all I know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.