Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are sooooo new many names for what looks like the same one dog to me, Mixes and remixes of endless better versions recreations of older versions and whatever. Is this the same as a rose by any other name or what? Is this just that people want a pit bull type dog but are too politically correct to face the facts and therefore recreate a dog that in the end is a pit bull.
I am no better I must admit. 1/4 EB, 1/4 Ab, 1/2 SBT= 100% mutt of bulldog breeds. i.e. Pit Bull or better yet BULLDOGGE as it should be.

Will anyone stop the insanity and just stand up to all this politically correct crap? Please stop lying to yourselves "poochie poo" is a breed to kill dog yes a "PITBULL". Which is clearly defined by any one of our breeds or a mix thereof, Hell that's why you love him/her. The good news is it's really ok; just learn to respect and control. And please keep him/her on a leash at the dog park.

Flame on !! Please let me here how dare I call your love a pit bull "killer".

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I am so lost reading your post my head is spinning ..........What is your point? What are you asking? What are you fighting?

·
Registered
163 Posts
jack dempsey said:
There are sooooo new many names for what looks like the same one dog to me, Mixes and remixes of endless better versions recreations of older versions and whatever. Is this the same as a rose by any other name or what? Is this just that people want a pit bull type dog but are too politically correct to face the facts and therefore recreate a dog that in the end is a pit bull.
I am no better I must admit. 1/4 EB, 1/4 Ab, 1/2 SBT= 100% mutt of bulldog breeds. i.e. Pit Bull or better yet BULLDOGGE as it should be.

Will anyone stop the insanity and just stand up to all this politically correct crap? Please stop lying to yourselves "poochie poo" is a breed to kill dog yes a "PITBULL". Which is clearly defined by any one of are breeds of a mix there of, Hell that's why you love him/her. The good news is it's really ok; just learn to respect and control. And please keep him/her on a leash at the dog park.

Flame on !! Please let me here how dare I call your love a pit bull "killer".
I cant understand your babble but for some reason it pis*ed me off!!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Ok, I had to read this about 5 times before I made any sense of it. I think what he's saying is that everyone is creating new breeds so they don't have to use the term "pit bull" but essentially they are still pit bulls. And he thinks we are ashamed of that word because it means our dogs used to kill other dogs. Am I right?

Well I will proudly tell you that I own 2 of the cutest PIT BULLS around. :brave:

LOL....eh, I'm bored.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Ok, I had to read this about 5 times before I made any sense of it. I think what he's saying is that everyone is creating new breeds so they don't have to use the term "pit bull" but essentially they are still pit bulls. And he thinks we are ashamed of that word because it means our dogs used to kill other dogs. Am I right?

Well I will proudly tell you that I own 2 of the cutest PIT BULLS around. :brave:

LOL....eh, I'm bored.

I own mutt bulldogges... 8)

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Champ_and_jas said:
wtf are you saying kill all pit bulls if so i got a nice white ass you can kiss
I think he's saying pitbulls are killers but not to kill them? could be wrong, but who knows....still think he can kiss that nice white ass you speak of!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I think he's confused. From what I can decipher he thinks that the different "Bulldogge" names (like Olde English Bulldogge, Banter Bulldogge, Valley Bulldogge) are just fancy ways of saying "Pitbull" which could not be further from the truth. Pitbull is actually a generic term, Jack. Do your reserch before posting a thread and making a fool out of yourself.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Kasco said:
I think he's confused. From what I can decipher he thinks that the different "Bulldogge" names (like Olde English Bulldogge, Banter Bulldogge, Valley Bulldogge) are just fancy ways of saying "Pitbull" which could not be further from the truth. Pitbull is actually a generic term, Jack. Do your reserch before posting a thread and making a fool out of yourself.
I think your right, but aren't ole english bulldogge's an older breed then pit bulls :-k

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Apparently Jack started the Memorial Day party a little earlier than the rest of us...let's all down about 5 shots of Tequila to catch up! I'm sure his post will be clear as can be then! :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :usa2:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
Kasco said:
I think your right, but aren't ole english bulldogge's an older breed then pit bulls :-k
http://www.moloss.com/001/ptxt/breed.html

http://www.moloss.com/breeds/opqr/o002/

http://www.moloss.com/brd/ab/b010/

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
mom to many said:
Apparently Jack started the Memorial Day party a little earlier than the rest of us...let's all down about 5 shots of Tequila to catch up! I'm sure his post will be clear as can be then! :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :usa2:

sounds like a good idea to me! Would certainly make those monday blues a lot easier to deal with!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think what he's saying is that everyone is creating new breeds so they don't have to use the term "pit bull" but essentially they are still pit bulls. And he thinks we are ashamed of that word because it means our dogs used to kill other dogs. Am I right?

Well I will proudly tell you that I own 2 of the cutest PIT BULLS around.

LOL....eh, I'm bored.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
jack dempsey said:
I think what he's saying is that everyone is creating new breeds so they don't have to use the term "pit bull" but essentially they are still pit bulls. And he thinks we are ashamed of that word because it means our dogs used to kill other dogs. Am I right?

Well I will proudly tell you that I own 2 of the cutest PIT BULLS around.

LOL....eh, I'm bored.
Yeah, that's what Luvabull posted. Were you trying quote and comment on that?

~S

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.