Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How cute!!!! Faith use to do that all of the time but after she actually climbed up on the table and got caught and peed all over where my husband sits, he put a end to that. If she even looks at the chairs he says her name and she turns around.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL

well Thank God he hasn't tryed to pee on anything but the floor yet LOL. and that is drippling he really is housebroke but he waits too long sometimes and then dripples to the door and ask to go out and then here comes the flood and i wonder how a puppy so small can hold so much LOL where do they put it LOL

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Faith is housebroken too but when she got caught it just scared the p*** out of her! :lol: :lol: And she peed on the table not his chair. I told him she loves me more and thats why she peed on his side of the table. He didn't think that was very funny. I did. :lol:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol those pictures are fabulous!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine too

Mine love me more because I'm their mom they are always with me
They do that too when my husband is around they will get him not me it is so funny.

He thinks its funny though doesn't bother him. They run up to him when he isn't looking and then will nip the back of his leg and then run over up on couch and sit with me as if to say HA HA you can't touch us Mom is here even though he never has they think they are funny and so do I they are just so darn cute and they like to tease.
I've had a lot of dogs in my 50 years here but never have I had dogs like this with such personaity and they are so much fun to be with.And they are so smart ! They pick up quick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts