Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But it's not, because now I have photos from the CD! HA here are some of my favorites!

Here are the Ambers' on the right! And of my course my lovely husband Miguel and the unforgetable hat! And my two boys, Miguel and Gabriel - my daughter Maia wasn't with us that day! She has become Heidi's bestest friend as of late! :wink:

And all my Darla shots:

If you look at the ones fast you can make a flip book! :lol:

Ok I'm done for now....Fidel you've created a monster!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
cannon said:
Nice play date! You got some especially good action shots of Darla!

Looks like everyone got along!

Who's horse was that?
That was a random dog that someone else was there with. He was super tall but skinny. Everybody got along really great. It was pretty funny because Darla kept grabbing Heidi by the tongue! Heidi gets that from a lot of dogs though so she's used to it!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I love the play date at the beach pictures! MORE MORE!! lol, Darla and her pals looked like they were having a ball! That strange dog was TALL, look at those legs.

·
Registered
448 Posts
those are some really nice pics. looks like everyone had fun. It is tooooo cold for the beach here. Wind is right bad now too. :shock:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, poor Darla. She missed her calling as a dentist :lol: She is ALWAYS smelling dogs mouths, like hey what'd you have for lunch.

That horse was a St Bernard, just not all fluffy. And most likely a pu ppy because it had horrible manners :evil: .

I'm still waiting for Amber to post the pug shots :twisted:

·
Registered
914 Posts
cannon said:
Nice play date! You got some especially good action shots of Darla!

Looks like everyone got along!

Who's horse was that?
okay when i seen cannon write whos horse was that. I whent over the pictures and again looking for a horse. Not a big dog a real horse. i thought it was in the backround or something. lol im so silly sometimes.
anyway the pics was great. They looked like they had alot of fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.