Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one makes me laugh - she's like, "What you lookin' at?"

The same girl (Lil' Paws):

The other fawn girl (Bones)- she reminds me of Gracie! :)

The only fawn boy (Jake):

Lil' paws has a secret for mom:

Blue and Pinky just want to chew her lips off! :lol:

Blue and Bones:

Fat Pinky belly!

Blue meets Boo.

Rain trying to get Buster to play with her. :lol:

There's just something about a sleeping puppy that just makes me melt.

Look at Lilly with her little tongue hanging out!

And the fine print: All names are based purely on collar color/design and are subject to change at any time and without notice. Owner takes NO responsibility for the nastiness of the carpet.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awwwww!!!! How cute are they? I love fawns!!!

For the record: I refer to them as poopies. Dennis laughs at me, but I've caught him doing it too! :oops:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG sooo adorable!! How's Momma doing? She must be exhausted taking care of all those pups. Love your disclaimer at the end too!! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
16,022 Posts
They all are so adorable and I love it where they are ganging up on mom to play.
The only problem with me and sleeping puppies - is that I just want to get in there and
roust them all up for hugs.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I think Bones is my favorite! How do you get anything done all day? I would be playing with those pups ALL the time! I also like the darker pups...are they black? Or just a dark brindle?

Aw, heck...I love them all! :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The dark pups are seal. Or at least, they looked seal when they were first born - now they look more black. Unfortunately, that makes them hard to place - no matter how cute or sweet they are. Curse of the black dog. :(

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
augrad said:
The dark pups are seal. Or at least, they looked seal when they were first born - now they look more black. Unfortunately, that makes them hard to place - no matter how cute or sweet they are. Curse of the black dog. :(
Send all black ones my way!!! :D That's awful that someone wouldn't adopt just because of their color :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.