Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pups turned three weeks on Tuesday, AND I got new rechargables for my camera, so YAY! Lots o' photos! :D

Sleepy babies. I know, not very exciting, but I love sleeping puppy knots. Especially when they're sleeping like little Blue here:

Poor Kaia. She's so very skinny. I do feed her, I promise. :(

Oh, now we're awake. Hmmm - what's in here? Smells pretty good.

Li'l Paws says Hi.

Ooh! Ooh! I know the answer. Pick me! Pick me!

Red and Pink getting to know each other a little better, while Blue is wandering off by himself, as usual.

HaHa! Come and get me!

Oof! I think that worked a little too well.

Psst! Hey mom - we've got something to tell you....

Red says, "Peace out, yo!"

Gosh - it's tiring being a puppy. Time for another nap.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Oh so cute!! I love and want em all!

Kaia looks so tired, she still looks a bit swollen in her..."area" only a few more weeks!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I want one, I want one. Those little ones are so cute. I think you should keep the name Blue for that one. I wish I lived closer. Not that I need another pup, but man I want one, and Deuce has been hounding me for a sister.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I can't see any pics??

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
They are adorable!! Poor Blue, do the other push him away or is he just a loner? they are all so cute. Love the pics of them all snuggled up together. And poor Kaia, she looks pooped. Is she a good momma?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
3 weeks is such a cute age because they are trying out what they think they can do. LOL They are so cute!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
OMG they are so cute I want one

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Look how big they have gotten already,my goodness.They are adorable as he!!.
Mom looks so tired,poor thing.She is a sweetie though,I love her

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. Teehee - they are named according to their collar colors. It's hard enough to come up with one good name, much less 8! :wink: And little Blue is okay - they don't push him aside - he's just my little explorer. :D He may have gone back there to potty. Since they can walk now, they will go away from the group to do that. Smart kids, uh?

And yeah - poor Kaia is exhausted, but she's such a good mommy! I think I'm going to take her to the vet. I know that all nursing b!+ches get skinny, but this is a little too much.

But I love them to death. Pink and Red are little TANKS!!! Pink's little miss personality, and Red is such an alpha brat at times. But they're so much fun to watch now - they're still so wobbly on those little legs, and they're starting to interact with the outside world, too. Oh, and they bark - tiny little baby barks that they think are SOOOO big! :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
augrad said:
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. Teehee - they are named according to their collar colors. It's hard enough to come up with one good name, much less 8! :wink: And little Blue is okay - they don't push him aside - he's just my little explorer. :D He may have gone back there to potty. Since they can walk now, they will go away from the group to do that. Smart kids, uh?

And yeah - poor Kaia is exhausted, but she's such a good mommy! I think I'm going to take her to the vet. I know that all nursing b!+ches get skinny, but this is a little too much.

But I love them to death. Pink and Red are little TANKS!!! Pink's little miss personality, and Red is such an alpha brat at times. But they're so much fun to watch now - they're still so wobbly on those little legs, and they're starting to interact with the outside world, too. Oh, and they bark - tiny little baby barks that they think are SOOOO big! :lol:
AAAWWW!!! I want Pink!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts