Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you lock a thread when I have something to say, but when sajoesph is calling others names you let it go. A little biased dont you think? :roll:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Cool...a thread with my own name on it. Love it! :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
I am dissapointed also. But for other reasons. I wanted to see what "hardwork" had to say. Too bad this site couldn't ban IP's. It's too easy for banned people to get back on here.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Lisa, I think I know who you're thinking of, and Hardwork isn't posting from the same IP as that other member.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
All you little biatches can cry me a river. Try being a mod once. It's not an easy task. It's MUCH easier to sit here and complain about everything than to actually DO something about it.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I wanted to see what "hardwork" had to say
I, too, was looking forward to what Hardwork was going to reply. Unfortunately, some people don't play well with others. :roll:

I will not apologize for doing what I am supposed to do.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
HausMommy said:
Lisa, I think I know who you're thinking of, and Hardwork isn't posting from the same IP as that other member.

Ya well, I still have no doubt it is him. WAY too obvious. People move, use public computers. I guess the ip thing is far from fool proof so it doesnt matter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts