Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally I have some pictures. My sister has really cute pictures on her camera but did she send them to me yet? of course not!

Hope you guys enjoy!! sorry there are so many!

Only because I have a treat in my hand!

Pretty Page

Page is finally starting to learn to pull back instead of follow!

Mmmm yummy Sticks

Rolly Rolly Polly

This is one happy dog!

Quite bothering us!

Wrestle time like always!

Wheres my Kate :(

Happy Tired Doggy

Cuddle Time

Kate fell asleep with her legs up on the couch like this!

I wanna Cuddle with Page now!

I know I'm pretty!

The tinest squeeky toy!

I think I'll use Page's bed for a bit

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Kate is such a pretty dog!! You know I never noticed her lipstick that is too cute...It is a perfect pout

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What great pictures! I'm so glad to see them getting along. Kate's gonna miss Page when you leave. You'll have to get her a brother or sister! LOL :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Kasco said:
What great pictures! I'm so glad to see them getting along. Kate's gonna miss Page when you leave. You'll have to get her a brother or sister! LOL :wink:
I was thinking that too. Kate will be so lonely without a friend. Great pictures. Love seeing them getting along so well.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kasco said:
It is acutally not Kate I'm worried about! When we would go up to camp Kate would play with my aunt's dogs and then be okay when we got home, she would just sleep a lot!

But Page on the other hand! She has horrible seperation anxienty to begin with. I'm sure she is still just getting settled, we have had her since April so not very long. But when my parents go somewhere but I am still home, Page paces and cries, I feel horrible!

So the other day Kate was up in my room with me just lying down. My mom said Page just paced and finally went and lied down in Kate's cage!! She went into hers, stood there for a min and then went into Kate's and lied down!

My parents were going to get Page's brother, he is still at the shelter, but they didn't want 3 dogs when I came home. They might have to deal with it after I leave!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Those are too cute! What kind of dog is Page? She's so pretty!
She is an American Foxhound! Her mom came into the shelter preggy and the volunteers were curious as to what mix was going to come out. And low and behold out comes purebred foxhounds! Her and all her brothers and sisters are just gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Kate said:
apbtgurl26 said:
Those are too cute! What kind of dog is Page? She's so pretty!
She is an American Foxhound! Her mom came into the shelter preggy and the volunteers were curious as to what mix was going to come out. And low and behold out comes purebred foxhounds! Her and all her brothers and sisters are just gorgeous!
I agree - she's beautiful! I love her long legs :D

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
they are both beautiful.........but remind me again what breed Kate is...... :oops: I've never come across it in any thread and she is so beautiful!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
I agree - she's beautiful! I love her long legs :D
I think that is why she plays so good with Kate! Cause she can bend and move so easily, so if Kate pins her down, she has no problem moving out from under her.

Rachel... Kate's an AB :D And I'll say thank you for your guys compliments! cause if I tell her anymore her head might not be able to fit through the door!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They look like they really enjoy each other. Great photos.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
awe, i love happy playing dogs!!! they look like they've known each other their entire puppy/doggy life!

Kate is so beautiful, i didn't realize she had the white markings on her back like that, very unique :wink:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanx guys for all the compliments!

Kate is so well behaved too!
Thank you so much! She is amazing at how far she has come from the first time I got her. Compared to Page, Kate is an angel. and she really is a great dog, I got very lucky :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts