1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few ramdom pictures... nothing real special

her mo impression

Yes I know I'm sexy!

I think Kate's toys are hiding from her! lol I looked under the desk and heres where 90% of them are

is she wearing make or is she not?

Kate's I'm trying to look skinny photo

brrr its cold!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
That first pic is so Mo! How old is Mo and he already has a patented look? Kate is so cute. Katers Pataters, Ha!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx guys!

She will be 2 April 30th. Starting to be an old lady! and she definitly snoring like one right now 8)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
YEAH! The first one is great! I love how they go crosseyed when you get up close...so cute!

I'd be hiding too if someone ate the nose off of my face! (see green elephant in pic)
:p

Kate is a doggie supermodel!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She IS a doggy supermodel!! Work it, girl! 8)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Bremner53 said:
Ha ha, Dozer hides his toys under the couch.

Kate is so PRETTY!!!!!!!
So does Torco, he takes the balls and hides them under the couch so Chassis cant get to them. I looked under there the other day and there was 6 balls hidden along with a few bones.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
awww you guys arent only making Kate's head big your making mine big too!!

but lmao.... that poor elephant toy. She has probably had about 5 or 6 of them since I have had them. There were 3 hanging around my apartment recently and not a single one squeeked anymore but she still loved them! But the one in the picture... .sadly it had to go to "doggy toy heaven" aka the trash can. lol she pretty much ripped his whole entire face off! :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts