Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any in a while so I thought I would from the trip up to camp (my grandparents place in the moutains) and from babysitting my cousins. The little one in the picture with Kate is Drew, she is 4

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hey, it's about time!! Kate looks fabulous. She always looks so serious. It must be a girl thing. LOL Great pics! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HausMommy said:
All the pics are great, but I just LOVE this one:
This one has a really funny story behind it. During the summer is when everyone in the family gets together... so at one point there were 18 people and 5 dogs up there. My aunt Sue's dog is a beagle mix that is 15 years old. He is an old grumpy dog that growls and snaps at most dogs and sometimes people if he doesnt want to be bothered. Him and my other Aunts Dog (Katona, the GS) would have stand offs because Sinjin (the grumpy one) would not let her get passed to the door when she wanted to go inside.

Well his bed was in the mud room which is inbetween the bunk house and the main camp. So that night he was sleeping in there and I was getting ready in the bunk house. Kate just lied in the door way between the mud room and the camp because Sinjin wouldn't let her through. lol

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
:love10: Kate kills me with those big brown eyes, and the lake is gorgeous.

Mo did the same thing with my parents poof ball golden retrievers. One of them laid down at the top of the stairs and he tried to jump over the railing (4 or 5 steps high) rather than walk past her. :roll:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
tthe one of Kate laying down with her paw out looks as if she's saying...."Go ahead, make my day!!"

But my favorite is the one of your little cousin making the face next to Kate. Really great pictures. Looks like you all had a blast at the lake.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
She is such a pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is that little girl in the pictures she is beautiful, you have a heart breaker on your hands!!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AsianRedneck said:
Kate is actually one of my favs on here :)
awwww :oops:

thank you guys so much for the compliments! It means a lot. I'm very proud of Kate!

She LOVES the water, only up to her chest tho. She loves running back and forth making her own splashes then trying to eat them lol!!

The little girl is my 4 year old cousin drew. Her smile is amazing already, I'm scared for the boys as she gets older!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.