Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got this for $30! So excited as you can see how much more room she has:

Sorry for the towels I bleached it out as it's used, and it's been raining so I brought it inside to check for room in my room :lol: . I love how much more room she has and it folds completely down for transporting while camping. What a deal, gonna go get a square bed for the bottom...Now we can use her old one for all those puppies my husband keeps finding on the streets :roll:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Cool! That's the same size as Abby's too and we payed $110 for it! What a bargain you got for yours!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Josie's Proud Mom said:
Dang! you stole that! That is a bargain! Why can't I ever find bargains like that?
Sadly, I almost passed it up because of who was selling it...some homeless, hippi types camping at the grounds (I thought they could have given us a better deal :lol: :roll: ) My hubby insisted and ran out to the ATM.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
ambulldogpup said:
Cool! That's the same size as Abby's too and we payed $110 for it! What a bargain you got for yours!!
Do you keep yours bare? Or put something down inside on cold days?
Montana's has the tray and blankets. But, since Messiah eats ANYTHING, his has a half eaten blanket and that's it. He doesn't even have the plastic tray b/c he was eating it! Oh, and they both have toys and chews too.

~S

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Amocat00 said:
Pitchic27 said:
ambulldogpup said:
Montana's has the tray and blankets. But, since Messiah eats ANYTHING, his has a half eaten blanket and that's it. He doesn't even have the plastic tray b/c he was eating it! Oh, and they both have toys and chews too.

~S
LOL!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Amocat00 said:
Pitchic27 said:
ambulldogpup said:

~S
And once they have started eating blankets.............OY VEy!

Fina's crate is next to our bed. Today while I was making my bed I notice a 2 inch hole that she had eaten out of my quilt! It's so depressing.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
ambulldogpup said:
Haus has just the plastic tray in his. He's eaten 1 too many blankets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts