Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I know NOTHING about cars...just wanted to say that Killian looks GREAT! More pics please :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Nice ride! Very cool pics. 8)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
attitude said:
he doesn't look to impressed with your ride in that first pic :lol: :lol:
handsome boy

haha hey now....yeah its got a ways to go before im finished with it. thanks for the compliments guys.

andrew

·
Registered
66 Posts
awesome cars and awesome dog. ive got an mitsu evo 8 and my pup goes everywhere with me cruises, meets. really cool thanx for sharing

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ryno255 said:
awesome cars and awesome dog. ive got an mitsu evo 8 and my pup goes everywhere with me cruises, meets. really cool thanx for sharing
you put anything down when you ahve your dog with you? the hair is a pain to get off car interior.

andrew

·
Registered
66 Posts
yeah the back seat is wrapped in a bed sheet. luckly nitro stays in the back seat so i dont have to worry about the front. he is sheading hair like crazy right now too.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ryno255 said:
yeah the back seat is wrapped in a bed sheet. luckly nitro stays in the back seat so i dont have to worry about the front. he is sheading hair like crazy right now too.

thats exactly what i do, except i have the wagon, so he stays behind the back seat, the hair alwyas finds it way up though...and yeah he is big, he doesnt look like that much to me, but hes just really solid with big bone structure i suppose. still really clumsy although he has gotten faster.

andrew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts