Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When puppies have their ears down, or folded back.. that adorable puppy face they get when they're about to be petted. It's the cutest thing ever! I had to try to get a picture of each of my dogs with this look on their face. How cute is that!? It makes me giggle and my heart melts every time I see it!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That's my favorite too!! :) I love your dogs :) Both so beautiful!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they always do it when they're sleepy, or when I just get home and they want lovin'. They're always so happy to give kisses, it's hard to ever be in a bad mood with them around.

Even though they jumped up to my counter and stole an entire box of frozen hamburgers that I was about to thaw... and ate them all within 30 seconds flat................ :shock:

·
Registered
576 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Yeah they always do it when they're sleepy, or when I just get home and they want lovin'. They're always so happy to give kisses, it's hard to ever be in a bad mood with them around.

Even though they jumped up to my counter and stole an entire box of frozen hamburgers that I was about to thaw... and ate them all within 30 seconds flat................ :shock:
You're kidding!!!! Oh my!!!! Heaven and Koa crack me up. They're like partners in crime. I can just imagine them whispering to each other "ok. Mom's not looking. Go get them, NOW!" HA!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Cute. The ears relay so much emotion, that's one of the reasons we chose not to crop Vega's ears.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I can't beleive they ate a box of frozen hamburgers!

Koa and Heaven are so pretty, you really should post more pics of them! No one will complain.

Heres mo's face with the slicked back ears. When he does it his little muscles on the top of his head flex and make a little divot on the top of his head...very funny!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Satch is so darn cute. I love that face!!

Yeah I kept looking around the kitchen thinking maybe they just dropped them... nope, they were gone. All of them. They were partially thawed...but the thing is, they had JUST finished eating and their bellies were already FULL of dog food. I don't know how they were able to stuff those down so quickly. I was only gone for a minute!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
I was only gone for a minute!!
Famous last words of a bully owner!!! LOL :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts