Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Aww - that first pic is so sweet, and the last one is too funny. Sophie does that - she just plops her arse down wherever it lands. LOL. The dogs are all gorgeous! And Digger's like, "Here we go again. Another puppy. Ha! I just can't be bothered!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great looking dogs!! (And horse) :D

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Wow...your dogs look great! All of your dogs (including Dozer) have such distinctive faces...seriously, I could be walking down the street, not having any idea what you look like, and see one of your dogs and say "Hey...that's Lucy/Koen"... LOL! And Digger is just an adorable little puffball!

Can't wait to see more pics of Koen as he grows! How is Lucy doing with him?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mom to many said:
Wow...your dogs look great! All of your dogs (including Dozer) have such distinctive faces...seriously, I could be walking down the street, not having any idea what you look like, and see one of your dogs and say "Hey...that's Lucy/Koen"... LOL! And Digger is just an adorable little puffball!

Can't wait to see more pics of Koen as he grows! How is Lucy doing with him?
LMAO!! That is why I love American Bulldogs so much, they are all so different looking. When you have a Rottie, they all look alike.

Lucy and Koen have been getting along really well, I do have to crate and rotate sometimes just to have some peace and quiet, LOL. They will play ALL day long, and are horribly noisy about it, lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
Koens belly sister in her new home

one one brother more, he live with a Dalmatien, pretty dominant. The owner thought it will end up in a mess when he brought him home. The Dalmatien tried to turn my Baby on his back for one hour but without luck!! lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.