Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been snowing all afternoon, I can't believe it, and neither can Koen. It was pretty funny, he was bouncing around in surprise at this white stuff falling from the ground, and it covered all his sticks!! LOL

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! CUTE PICS!! But while you were playing in the snow ... I was sweating in our 80 degree weather this weekend. :wink: ha haa!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LSCKitty said:
Oh my gosh!!! CUTE PICS!! But while you were playing in the snow ... I was sweating in our 80 degree weather this weekend. :wink: ha haa!
I wish I was over there!!! Its so freakin cold here today, I can't stand it.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Cool pic! Its always fun to see a dogs first reaction to snowfall! Is it normal that you get snowed on this early in the season?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! You got snow already?? Sux to be you! LOL :lol:

Aha! There's Digger! I was wondering how he was doing. We never get to see him anymore, what's up with that?? :wink:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, Digger RUNS from the camera, he hates it. He is an old grouch.

We normally get the first snowfall around this time, but it usually is just a skif, and then leaves teh next day. This snowfall has stuck around though. We dont' usually get snow that stays until late november or december.

Thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I loveee the last picture!! that reminds me so much of Kate!!

And I can totally see him bouncing around in the snow looking for his sticks!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
No snow for me...I awlays wonder what mine would think of it...but we will never know...I dont know how you can deal with that...this early! LOL...you know me I LOVE being a Floridian!!! LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome pix...and a great looking furry family you've got there!! I can't wait to see how Jesse reacts to his first snow...and Loki...well, he'd rather it be winter year 'round.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Those are great pics, though I can't believe snow is just around the corner already!

The only thing I'm looking forward to about it is seeing how Jesse reacts to his first snowfall...oh, and, as neo said, Loki is a completely different dog when it snows out, too. He LOVES life during the winter!

Anyways, I loved looking at your pics! Stay warm!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Grrrrrrrr! All these people rubbing it in our faces about their kick a$$ weather!! :x

Do you know how much I wish I was in 80 degree weather (at least were im at we dont have snow)

And by the way, how do you take such nice pictures of your dogs running without the blur? What the secret? :wink:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
How cute! They both look awesome. They make such a great pair. And little Digger trying to keep up, lol.

Man, I am so glad we most likely wont be getting much snow down here in TN. Snow sucks!!! But it is great fun for the pups.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Aren't they funny when they see their first snow. Joe was funny as heck! The ding bat didn't have sense enough to move when snowballs were being thrown at him, he got it in the face so many times. I can't wait for snow! I miss it! The deeper the better!

·
Registered
323 Posts
LOL, how cute! Rocco has only been in the snow once on a drive from Sacramento to Tahoe. He seemed to like it and he did that funny jumping around too, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts