Discussion Starter #1

Look at the size difference in their kongs :lol:

I like it

those goof balls crack me up

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
8) I did :lol: She needs a new mani/pedi ......I got tired of people asking if she is a boy :lol:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Chapps has the same Kong. LOVES when I stick it with peanut butter. Such cuties!!! Love the kong size difference, hahaa!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That Kong is as big as Tora's head! LOL :lol:

My Chi has a tiny one like Dober's and I have to be soooo very careful to only let her have it in her kennel because I'm sure Chopper will swallow it whole. :shock:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Maia has the same kong as well- if you throw them, they bounce all over the place, really unpredictably (because of the shape, I s'pose). Maia really loves that, trying to figure out which way it'll bounce and trying to catch it!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Maia's Dad said:
Maia has the same kong as well- if you throw them, they bounce all over the place, really unpredictably (because of the shape, I s'pose). Maia really loves that, trying to figure out which way it'll bounce and trying to catch it!
Yeah, we no longer use tennis balls with Sugar. We bought several Kongs in several sizes and we use those now. She loves to chase them. She gets super amped when we take one outside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts