Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some better pictures of my friends apbt Krieger, just wanted to share my friends big boy with everyone!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know!! Seeing how vicious he is in these pictures makes me want not want to see him Saturday haha!!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
:shock: :shock: you better call the spca that ''pit bull '' is killing that cat ! :wink:
haha great pics :wink:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That cat is pyscho, any cat that can kick a dogs a** I dont want to mess with haha!

But heres a few other pictures, just to show how well they get along.

I dunno what Dan is doing here, I think communicating...lol

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh my, he is absolutely gorgeous!! What a handsome boy. Thanks for sharing. :D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
That's hilarious! That cat is giving him heck... I have a cat named Bucket that looks identical to that...
That's very cool! Both our cats play and sleep with all three of our dogs. It's funny, when I let the dogs outside, they run up the hill and our one cat, Tinkerbell, chases them up the hill or waits for them on the hill, then paws at them as they run by...

I have a really cool picture of when Mosley was a pup playing with our tiger cat, Bailey, who looks a lot like the one in these photos. I'll have to scan and post it.

~S

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
That first photo is hilarious! Never in my life could I get any of my dogs to get along with cats. That's awsome. I love it when dogs and cats are buddies :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments, I'll be sure to pass em along to Dan.

I'm excited, I finally get a chance to meet Krieger this Saturday!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wish my dogs could be like that with cats too, for some reason my dogs just hate em. I just find it kinda funny, Krieger was never really used to cats but he still gets along great with Loki. I dont know what their "secret" is, but whatever it is it sure worked!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Those pictures with the cat are very funny.

In the last 2 pictures Kreiger looks like a sausage. Looks like he lives the good life...lol. :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts