Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think is better lamb or chicken? The food I give my dogs only come in lamb or chicken so i usually kinda rotate from lamb to chicken.They like both of em maybe the chicken a lil more. Its just kinda hard to tell. So what do you guys think??????????????

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Some foods are lamb & chicken. Maybe you could mix the food, if the only different ingredients are the lamb and chiken, mix them both together so they have two different taste and a veriety of nutrients and meat. What food do you feed? Just curious.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I like to give Loki a couple sources of protein. I give her a blend of Duck and Chicken. Maybe you should try a mix. I dont know if one has any benefits over the other. Lamb may a little more fatty though?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Lamb is milder than chicken. So if your dog is sensitive in his/her belly so go for the Lamb. My adviced for you is that you decides for one of them becaus it´s not so good to change food to often. Better the dog get jused for one kind of food. :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
personally my dogs seem to do best on Chicken. I have experimented with both and the Chicken by far makes them look better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts