Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few question hehe

What are the largest sizes of food you can get at places like Cosco or Sam's Club?

Do they even carry good brands?

Where is a good place (Canada or States) to get bulk food / large quantities for a good price? I've looked at Sam's and saw a brand called:

Exceed® Performance - Chicken + Rice - 44 lb. bag

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=175431

Is this the largest most bags come?
I have to do more research and see if this is a good brand if I do some additional supplementation, because the price is pretty decent at Sam's club for large quantities.

Anybody ever try this brand? I think it's made by Diamond if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I used to feed my dogs Kirkland Chicken and veggies from Costco. It's made by Diamond. Someone on the forum (I can't remember who) checked into it and it's not made at the same plant that had all the recalls. It's $16 for a 44lb. bag and I think it got a 122 on the food ratings chart. I'm not familiar with the other brand though, we don't have a sam's club here. YOu probably go through a lot of food. I thought I had it bad with two! :lol:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's why I'm looking into larger bags and other good brands haha :lol:

Right now they are all on Dick Van Patten's Ultra Premium Natural Balance - for all life stages. I like that they all do well on it. Much easier to feed all the dogs, including pups, the same food.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
redbull said:
Yeah that's why I'm looking into larger bags and other good brands haha :lol:

Right now they are all on Dick Van Patten's Ultra Premium Natural Balance - for all life stages. I like that they all do well on it. Much easier to feed all the dogs, including pups, the same food.
I fed DVP duck and Potato with really good results. I think DVP is probably much better quality than some of the Diamond stuff. You pay for it though!

Andrew, the Kirkland stuff isn't on that site but the Diamond food didn't do too well on there. I loved checking out their ratings though. I don't feed kibble at all anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.