Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok on android now to try to upload pic.

And it error ed again

It said resize- your image is too large and will be resized do you still wish to use this image? Choose yes or no. If I choose yes it says uploading then stops and says an error occurred while uploading. If I choose no nothing happens

· Administrator
616 Posts
Hello,

You need to change your photo sizing in your phone, unless you're shooting in RAW or super fine mode, most images shouldn't be more than 1mb. If it's that big, it also means that your image sizes are huge.
Depending on your phone, you can either change the photo saving method from the camera options or go into your gallery and re-size it using an app if the phone doesn't already have a re-sizing option.

Also, on this forum each user only has about 5 mb of attachment space. I can increase that but it'll add up in your user cp.

Please check here: http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/forum/profile.php?do=editattachments

I don't mind adding another 5mb to the usergroup but also please be aware that if you post something that big, it will also make it harder for other mobile users to view depending on their internet connectivity.

Lee

· Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I make my photo size smaller it will barely be visible on my phone, and I made them the smallest on my phone and they still can't be uploaded as on my galaxy android the smallest size is still too big for the forum.
When I made them the smallest on my iPhone they were still to big for the forum.as well. I used both phones and made the size the smallest there was.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.