Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Lemon staffie - you decided

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Kate 
#1 ·
http://www.findit.co.uk/pets/dogs/terriers/484955.php
We have for sale a very rare pure lemon staffordshire bull terrier pup, he has been vet checked and wormed.Sire is kc regestered, mother is not but can be seen with pup. He is the largest of a good strong litter, all our pup are hand reared in a family environment.£850 no offers this is a one off pup.

Now i maybe mistaken, but that sure looks like a lab pup...

£850
Heres one of its litter mates :arrow:

£250
Spot the difference? :^o

See less See more
#4 ·
on the other forum i am joined to, we have enjoyed mocking this silly person and i meanwhile have sent an email to find it.co.uk advising them of what i thought about this advert and the breeder......its very irresponsible to advertise a dog as another breed. what if the purchaser when realises its actually a lab and not the stafford they thought, they didn't care for it and it was sent to a shelter?
staffordshire bull terriers have earned an unworthy reputation of being an aggressive and uncontrolable savage......now many crosses are labelled staffs because their ar*sehole owners think its cool to have an aggressive staff and the poor darlings get all the blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway look at this someone else made this and i wet myself whn i saw it

#9 ·
The mother is not KC registerd. From the sounds of it, she is either a cross and has thrown a different pup to the rest of the litter, or that really is a lab pup, from another bitch they are peddling, and nobody wanted it. OR simply another staff bitch had an unplanned mating with a lab dog?!

#12 ·
No champ, not the bottom pic, the one above it, which isnt showing at the mo, although if you click on the link it should take you too it, unlesss ofcourse the owner has taken the ad down...

The bottom pic is off a staffie pup - its supposed litter mate to the "lemon staffie"

#13 ·
Storm said:
No champ, not the bottom pic, the one above it, which isnt showing at the mo, although if you click on the link it should take you too it, unlesss ofcourse the owner has taken the ad down...

The bottom pic is off a staffie pup - its supposed litter mate to the "lemon staffie"
yup took it down... says page not found

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.