Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics from our first Crawfish Boil of the year. We put one of the little suckers on the ground to let the dogs play with. They did not know what to think. They would sniff, bark and when it would stick up a claw, they would jump back. It was histerical!!!

Hey, what do you think it is???

I don't know.....

Ok, I am going to get it this time.....

Look, there is more over here.

For those of you who may not know what a crawfish is.....

And boy were they good!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
I had to look to see where you lived. Sounded so Louisiana like. Someday I hope to go to Louisiana. I want to go through the swamps. See the turtles and gators. I'm sure you've got to have snakes and lizards too.

Kelly

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cracrackerbull Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:24 am Post subject:

man you got a cooler full of them mudbugs,did you catch them yourself?smart dogs..lol
Crackerbull, we had to buy them from the seafood store. They are so expensive right now. About $2.15 a pound!! But they are worth every penny!! Have you ever tried them??

AkainePSP Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to look to see where you lived. Sounded so Louisiana like. Someday I hope to go to Louisiana. I want to go through the swamps. See the turtles and gators. I'm sure you've got to have snakes and lizards too.

Kelly
Yep Kelly, Good Ol' Louisiana!! Let me know if you ever make it down south. I will show you all of the good stuff!! Speaking of snakes, you should have scene some of the pics after the Hurricane in New Orleans. Huge A$$ water moccasins every where!!! With all of the flood water, there was hundred of them and they were huge. I will see if I can find some pics. I am sure I saved the emails!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
coco,
I'd LOVE to see those pics. I work for USAgencies, but I'm in Illinois. Our home office is in Baton Rouge, so I saw a few pics, but not many. You may email them to me if you'd like. :)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
HausMommy said:
coco,
I'd LOVE to see those pics. I work for USAgencies, but I'm in Illinois. Our home office is in Baton Rouge, so I saw a few pics, but not many. You may email them to me if you'd like. :)
Me Too.... [email protected] I love that kinda stuff!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
You makin gumbo or just crawfish? I miss eating crawfish, I used to eat them all the time when I lived in Houston,Tx.

Jeremy

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Murphy Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where are you located?? i'm in new orleans!
Murphy, I am in Baton Rouge!! Well, it is now called Central we just became a city!!

Bucket Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:13 pm Post subject:

You makin gumbo or just crawfish? I miss eating crawfish, I used to eat them all the time when I lived in Houston,Tx.

Jeremy
Jeremy we boiled all 90 pounds!! They were so good. Still a little small but worth it. We boiled it all corn, potatoes, garlic, onions, sausage!! Yummy!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts