Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Tanner is never sassy but he does this to me alot!

I really think God gave me a dog like Bella and Remy. I swear he is always making fun of me! Faith never hardly ever stuck her tongue out but Tanner hardly ever has his IN his mouth. And this is his favorite look to give me.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Boss Hog is a quite dude..at three he still has not spoke..he just rest his head on my knee and looks pitiful..

e

·
Registered
655 Posts
Jesse James is not much of a talker, but Loki sure is!

He doesn't exactly bark...but he "roos":

·
Registered
154 Posts
LOL! LOve the pics! I'l have to get a pic of Piper and Leo talking...well Piper will speak when told, Leo will too but he still hasn't actually barked..he says Ah Roo Roo Roo...sounds like a Chihuahua trying to imitate a coyote! But I'll try to get a pic! And Bob....he has that little dog Yip....SO incredibly annoying!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I love, love, love when dogs give what I call the "butthole lips". That's what I think of when I see Huskies do the Roo sound.

I tried to get pictures of Atticus last night, but all he did was sit down and look at me like "what the hell are you doing, idiot".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.