Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
wow the last pic is great ... :D :D :D :D :D should post it under the bsl pics as well for people to use in vids and stuff ! :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bikepit, your dogs are just amazing. I love the way they're built, they look so healthy and strong! Very nice.

Keily, you always have the best pics.. I especially love the 2nd one! Spoiled, indeed!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Luvabull your dog's Heaven and Koa are awesome!
Is Koa the brown one if so in all your pics he looks like a painting. His face is awesome his eyes look ice blue and the blk airbrush look around his eyes makes them stand out so good. I can't express how awesome he looks. Like he isn't even real maybe its your camera to I don't know but you have good looking dogs love there pics.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rocky....he's a little spoiled

The first two are his first birthday a few years ago (yeah...a bit cheezy but we were all excited about our first dog)

BIKEPIT...I also like your dogs. Did they grow up together? If not, are they sometimes aggressive with each other? Just curious becuase I've never owned two males at the same time before.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Rockys birthday pictures are AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG Rocky's b-day pics are priceless! Love it! :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Here's some of my monsters in their more docile moments. They're always lounging around on my bed.....you'd think it's their bed.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am LOVING all these pics! Keep 'em coming! Rocky's b-day pics were priceless!!

Bumblebee --

Luvabull your dog's Heaven and Koa are awesome!
Is Koa the brown one if so in all your pics he looks like a painting. His face is awesome his eyes look ice blue and the blk airbrush look around his eyes makes them stand out so good. I can't express how awesome he looks. Like he isn't even real maybe its your camera to I don't know but you have good looking dogs love there pics.
Heaven is the red fawn female (she may look brown in pics, but in person she is quite red, like a boxer)... she is the one with ice blue eyes. I don't touch up any of her photos, she is just really, really pretty. And personally, I think she's even prettier in person. She stops traffic where ever we go. Everyone is always captivated by those eyes. Too bad she's so ornery, she doesn't quite act like a "Heaven." More like Lucy...short of LUCIFER. :twisted: LOL

Koa is the blue male... he has greenish/grey eyes. He's a looker too, he gets more attention because he's so loveable and friendly. Heaven is usually trying to escape and barking like a maniac. :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
O I can tell Koa is awesome I hope you didn't think I thought you touched up her photos :oops: :oops:

I just ment she looks so unreal it's crazy but I know it's just from her colors everything seems to come together and make the colors stand out so good.

I Love watching for your post to see your beautiful dog's :wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
APBTguy said:
Rocky....he's a little spoiled

The first two are his first birthday a few years ago (yeah...a bit cheezy but we were all excited about our first dog)

BIKEPIT...I also like your dogs. Did they grow up together? If not, are they sometimes aggressive with each other? Just curious becuase I've never owned two males at the same time before.
Those pictures are hilarious.

My dogs did grow up together. Well when Goat came home as a puppy (8 weeks) Chupa was a year and 8 weeks. So they Chummed up pretty good. I also have my Inlaws dogs quite a bit too. So there are 4 males in the house from time to time. More than not. They all get along great. Maybe I just got lucky. I don't worry about it either. Some people say I am nuts but they have been together for a year and a half without any problems

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Ah you guys have seen all my spoiled pics. That's what you get when you post so many! I do love this one though, this is where she sleeps every night between me and him(where our children used to cuddle:

This is where we take her every weekend:

This is her throne:

This is her spoiled training lessons on the Spring pole:

there's more but it would get really embarrassing, like showering with her once a week, and feeding her delights that I cook - which I will not admit to my own brother, and let's say staying on the interent talking about her all the time :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts