Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella is the queen of the pathetic begging face. I wanna see everyone else's dogs' begging faces!

Two beggin' bullies!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
You will give me that treat!

Oh c'mon. Please? You know I'm adorable and I'm going to get the treat anyway. Why waste time with these tricks?

I win :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ok I know my Buddy's not a Bully & he really is a mutt :lol: ... But he does do a good begging face....

His side kick often begs with him...

He's not begging for food... But for the kids to come play.. (they'd gone to their rooms to clean LOL :roll: )

And this one... he's begging (pouting really) for hub's friend to go home.. He was barking and having fit.. we had him go lay down.. But I like the pic..

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haus is a very good begger! And Buddy is so adorable! Do you know what breeds are in him?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Buddy is a Border Collie/Doxie mix. Border collie is the mom.. :roll: :-k

·
Registered
380 Posts
Alf said:
Ok I know my Buddy's not a Bully & he really is a mutt :lol: ... But he does do a good begging face....

His side kick often begs with him...

He's not begging for food... But for the kids to come play.. (they'd gone to their rooms to clean LOL :roll: )

And this one... he's begging (pouting really) for hub's friend to go home.. He was barking and having fit.. we had him go lay down.. But I like the pic..

Very cute, thought he might have corgi.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts

Faith know if she wants something she has to sit to get it so here she is waiting for her surprise!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Rocco and Chloe begging for treats this morning

(When he's not getting the treat simply by looking cute, Rocco always tries "shake". This one usually gets him a treat :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
LOL, I love the begging faces! Loki's is especially pathetic, lol. Her face just says "please, please PLEASE! I'll do ANYTHING!!!" Too funny!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
RoccosMommy said:
LOL, I love the begging faces! Loki's is especially pathetic, lol. Her face just says "please, please PLEASE! I'll do ANYTHING!!!" Too funny!! :lol:
Ha ha, I know. Isn't she? She'll do anything to get some grub. Rocco is such a pimp! Look at him in his shirt :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts