Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are quite a few of you in here that are super talented with your graphics program. Show off some of your work here! I'd love to see it. (I'm always looking for inspiration and ideas for myself.) Here are a few things I've done in Photoshop:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That last one cracks me up!!!!

I got bored one day:

Banners:

A quick collage:

·
Registered
448 Posts
i just made this one... Wanted to use our fire place. (now I need one with all the Christmas stuff on it)

I have to say that this is one of my fav's...

My hubby likes this one...
[/i]

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I forgot my favorite one:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks. I loaded up 2 different ani programs today (flash & firewors) I'll mess them tomorrow maybe and see how it goes. I haven't even looked at them yet. Lots of learning I'm sure.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Re: New photo creation

halo said:
I just having fun now trying new ways to plant my pups

That is adorable.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
here's one of jamie n Roxy, with added view

here's the original if ne of u want to mess about with it :)

and my fav atm of the two of em :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Love it roxy!

And halo.... Great job. :) It's funny how things change when you learn more.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Roxy those pictures are so cute! I love the last one. Is that your baby?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Animations are always a .gif file. You can upload them to Photobucket or Imageshack. :) Hope that helps, and if you need any help, you can PM me or Email me.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Roxy those pictures are so cute! I love the last one. Is that your baby?
Yeh, thats my baby, he's grown so much! Him and Roxy follow each other around, think they gonna grow to be best of friends, altho Jamie has taken to shaken his teddies in his mouth and grrin at the same time....scared my mum half to death when he started doing it when she was looking after him lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Roxy said:
Yeh, thats my baby, he's grown so much! Him and Roxy follow each other around, think they gonna grow to be best of friends, altho Jamie has taken to shaken his teddies in his mouth and grrin at the same time....scared my mum half to death when he started doing it when she was looking after him lol
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! That is SOOOO funny!!!!! Your pics are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts