Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a pic of Annie's sire Gargoyle's Dojo when he was 3 weeks old. If the looks have anything to do with it - Annie is going to be an awsome dog when she's all grown up! The similarities are amazing! She has the white chin and chest too - just not the blip of white on her forehead.

Annie at 3 weeks:

Her Sire at 3 weeks:

Her Sire now:

Can't wait to see what she looks like at 24 months old!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! The resembence is uncanny. Can't wait to watch her grow. :D

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! We really are pretty smitten with Annie. I get all warm and fuzzy feeling when I see her pictures or even talk about her. Other then my kids being born and my wedding day - I don't think I've ever been so excited.

I've thought about making one of those wretched ticker things but I've been able to control that urge - so far. :lol:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
I've thought about making one of those wretched ticker things but I've been able to control that urge - so far.
Maybe we should start a betting pool on how long you withstand
the urge. :lol:
She's gonna be one hella dog when she's an adult...
but dont wish too much for her to be grown, before you know it her puppy year will be over.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OrsonDogge said:
I've thought about making one of those wretched ticker things but I've been able to control that urge - so far.
Maybe we should start a betting pool on how long you withstand
the urge. :lol:
She's gonna be one hella dog when she's an adult...
but dont wish too much for her to be grown, before you know it her puppy year will be over.
:lol:

I know they grow up soo fast! I want to see what she looks like when she's grown - but yet at the same time I want her to stay a warm, snuggly, fit in the palm of my hand puppy. Can't have my cake and eat it too (mmmm cake) :lol: Im glad I finally figured out how to burn pictures to CD - Im gonna be buying a LOT of CD/DVD's in the near future. If you have stock in Maxell or some other company who makes blanks - nows the time to buy more shares :lol:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Just remember, that'a not a REAL bulldog LMAO :lol:
/sarcasm

Can't wait to see her grow. I love her sire Dojo ever since I laid eyes on him. It's going to be a while longer for me now as I was telling you, but I look forward to joining the rbkc too down the road. So for a lil while imma live vicariously through you on here ;)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
redbull said:
Just remember, that'a not a REAL bulldog LMAO :lol:
/sarcasm

Can't wait to see her grow. I love her sire Dojo ever since I laid eyes on him. It's going to be a while longer for me now as I was telling you, but I look forward to joining the rbkc too down the road. So for a lil while imma live vicariously through you on here ;)
:lol:

Hey that's fine! Im all for sharing something good and I think this girl is more then good - of course Im just a bit bias Im really hoping that she turns out like Dojo. Adam seems to think she will be!

25 days and counting! (no ticker tho :lol: )

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Her papa is a good looking dog!!!!!! She looks just like him :wink: your a lucky lady :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
WOW!!! They look exactly the same.....so obviously you have a very good idea of how she will look all grown up!!!! She is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OrsonDogge said:
OMG...i just noticed that was 2 different pup pics :oops:
They look exact so i just assumed it was both Annie!!
:lol: Scary isn't it? The resemblence is uncanny. She's even got the white chin like her daddy does.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts